Inspired by Finn Beaked Hazel Wood & Gemstone Necklaces (Children's Sizes)
- 100% natural beaked hazel beads; No pesticides or fertilizers
- High-quality gemstones from A-AAA grade
- Non-toxic; Lead and pthalates free.
- .925 sterling silver findings and clasp
- Strung on stainless steel wire
- Handmade in the USA by work-at-home moms
Wear and Care
- Do not expose to water. Hazel wood is sensitive to expansion / contraction, and exposure may cause the wood beads to split and break.
- Don't be alarmed if/when the bark comes off or if there are shallow cosmetic cracks in the beads. The hazel wood beads will change over time.
- Replace if/when the ends of the hazel wood beads darken.
- Currently, we carry two sizes of beaked hazel wood children's necklaces, 10.5-11.5" and 11.75-12.75". As long as the necklace is not too snug, the length is a personal preference. The necklace should be at least 2 inches longer than the diameter of the neck. Some choose a length that adds more than 2 inches to give more growing room, and others choose to add no more than 2 inches so there is less room for their child to fool with the necklace, bring it to their mouth, etc. A convenient way to measure is to drape a tape measure or a piece of string around the neck to see what length you are most comfortable with.
WARNING - Necklace contains small parts and is not intended for use in children under 3yrs old; Children should be supervised when wearing jewelry and it should be removed when the child sleeps.
We Also Recommend