Canyon Leaf Baltic Amber + Amazonite Necklace (Youth's Sizes)
Please note: Our most recent batch of Amazonite necklaces have stones that appear to have more of a light blue tone than an aqua tone shown here. This is a natural variation of the gemstone coloring!
- Made with unpolished Baltic amber beads and genuine amazonite stones
- Strung on organic cotton cord, knotted between each bead
- Fastens with a plastic screw clasp
- 100% lead and pthalate free
- As long as the necklace is not too snug, the length is a personal preference. The necklace should be at least 2 inches longer than the diameter of the neck. Some choose a length that adds more than 2 inches to give more growing room, and others choose to add no more than 2 inches so there is less room for their child to fool with the necklace, bring it to their mouth, etc. Amber is soft and not meant to withstand the compression of being chewed on so ideally it should not be able to easily reach the child's mouth. A convenient way to measure is to drape a tape measure or a piece of string around the neck to see what length you are most comfortable with.
The necklace fastens with a screw clasp, and the necklace cord is knotted in between each bead. To care for your Baltic amber, clean with lukewarm water and a soft cloth. Avoid detergents and cleansers when possible as these substances over time will leave a residue on the amber. It is best to remove the jewelry at bath time, or when at the pool.
WARNING - Necklace contains small parts and is not intended for use in children under 3yrs old; Children should be supervised when wearing jewelry and it should be removed when the child sleeps.
We Also Recommend