Beachfront Baby Everyday Stretchy Wrap
- Recommended weight range 8 to 25lbs
- Offers a front facing in carrying position
- Can be worn in and out of the water
- Soft knit fabric with a bit of stretch
- Made with 100% recycled polyester fabric by Repreve®
- Fabric has a UPF rating of 15 (blocks 87% of UVA & 95% of UVB rays)
- Machine washable, hang to dry
- Packaged in matching fabric drawstring bag
- Made in the USA
- One Size - About 5yrds/4.6m long and should fit most adults wearing a S, M, or L shirt
- X-Long - About 6yrds/5.5m long and should fit most adults wearing an XL or 2XL shirt
- As the wraps are stretchy, there is some wiggle room and crossover in sizing. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about which size would be best for you!
What makes the Beachfront Baby Everyday line special? Where do we start?! This hi-tech knit fabric is made with 100% recycled PET water bottles right here in the US. The Repreve® yarn used in the Everyday line is certified to be free of harmful substances (including BPA!) according to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100. It's light as a feather, with just the right amount of stretch and support. It wicks moisture away from you and baby, keeping you both cool & comfy while on dry land, and includes a UPF factor of 15 (meaning it blocks about 87% of UVA and 95% of UVB rays).
But the Everyday line isn’t just for land use... You can use this wrap to wear your baby in the shower, at the splash pad, or pool, and even into the ocean! The Everyday fabric absorbs a bit more water than some other "mesh" carriers, but it stays lightweight when wet and dries within a short time. We especially love the duality of the Everyday Stretchy Wrap, as it can stand alone as a light and cool stretchy wrap that's a great choice for hot weather babywearing but also step in for water use if and when you need it too!
We Also Recommend