Osocozy Organic Cotton Flat Diapers (6-Pack)
- One size fits most babies
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton for lowest environmental impact
- Birdseye weave for highest absorbency and durability
- 27" x 30.5" (shrinks to about 26" x 26" after washing)
- Each diaper weighs 2.6 oz, 25% heavier (and more absorbent) than chain store diapers
- Made in Pakistan
Flat diapers are the most old school diapers and one of the most versatile too! Because you choose the fold, flats can fit babies from 6 lbs to 30 lbs. For toddlers and heavy wetters, flat diapers can be doubled up for more absorbency. You can close the diaper with pins or a diaper fastener and any waterproof cover, or tuck in the ends and use with a snug diaper cover.
Don't want to deal with the more complex folding? Flat diapers make great diaper inserts for pocket diapers or can be laid into a cover! Just fold into a long rectangular pad then stuff into a pocket or lay into a cover. This is sometimes called "pad folding" and one of the easiest ways to use a flat!
Because they are only one layer thick, flats unfold in the wash to get clean much quicker than multi-layer diapers. You can even dry flat diapers on a clothesline in humid climates. If you have the patience and willingness to do a little bit of folding, using these diapers will be by far the least expensive way to comfortably diaper your baby!
We Also Recommend