Girasol Woven Wrap
- Recommended for use 8-35lbs
- Offers front, hip, and back carrying positions
- Made of 100% cotton woven fabric
- Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fairly made in Guatemala
- Sizing for woven wraps is based on your own clothing size/physical stature as well as what tying variations you would like to do. Most people start with their "base size" of a woven wrap, which is the size/length that you can do a Front Wrap Cross Carry tying variation with.
- Size 6 (4.6 meters) is generally recommended for people who can wear size S-M-L in women's shirts.
- Size 7 (5.2 meters) size is generally recommended for people who can wear size XL-2XL in women's shirts.
Please Note: Shorter and longer sizes are available, but we don't currently have them instock. Ask us about a special order!
- If you have need help choosing a size, don't hesitate to contact us!
Hardly any other baby carrier is as versatile as a woven wrap! With different tying methods available for front, hip, and back carrying, it can be used from birth through the toddler years, adapting and adjusting to the needs of both you and your child as they grow. Admittedly, there can be a higher learning curve in using a woven wrap however we think the end result is well worth the effort! Start with one tying method and learn more as you want/need - There's a woven wrap tying method that's comfortable for just about everyone.
Girasol Woven Wraps are unique in that they are made with 100% cotton fabric that is specifically woven for baby carrying. This creates a fabric that is strong and supportive but also cozy and soft! This is truly a "beginning to end" baby carrier, as it will work wonderfully for newborns and toddlers alike.
We Also Recommend