Ergobaby Embrace Buckle Carrier
- Recommended weight range 7-25lbs
- Offers front facing in & front facing out carrying positions
- Height & seat width can be adjusted for smaller newborns
- Features crossing shoulder straps
- One size fits most wearers (waistbelt range 22-54")
- Made of Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified Fabric (79% Polyester/17% Rayon/4% Elastane/Spandex)
- Ergonomic weight distribution (two shouldered carrier)
- Machine washable
- Made in Vietnam
The Ergobaby Embrace merges the coziness of a soft wrap carrier with the simplicity and comfort of a structured buckle carrier. Designed to keep newborns safe and snug from the start, the Embrace is a wonderful option if a ring sling or a wrap carrier seems out of your league! The Embrace baby carrier for newborns is:
- Cozy – The soft, comfy knit fabric is soothing and nestles baby closely to parent for a snug fit that keeps baby supported.
- Simple – No complex fabric tying involved. Embrace features easy to buckle waistbelt and shoulder straps. As newborn grows, easily switch baby from newborn mode to baby facing in without adjustments. When baby is ready, switching to facing out mode is simple and easy, too.
- Comfortable – Experience convenience and complete comfort. Adjustable seat adapts with baby’s growth for ergonomic support and comfort. The cross-shoulder straps spread wide for additional support for both baby and parent.
- Compact – When not in use, this baby carrier can be rolled up and stored. Small enough to be tucked into a diaper bag so that it’s on hand when needed.
- Supportive – Spreadable shoulder strap option keeps fabric around baby’s neck taut for a snug and supported fit. The padded neckline provides additional support for the newborn’s head.
We Also Recommend