Earth Mama Baby Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 40
- Non-nano zinc oxides provides SPF 40
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Reef friendly: NO chemical sunscreens
- Water Resistant (40 Min)
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested, clinically tested for irritation
- NSF/ANSI 305* Certified by Oregon Tilth (*Organic standards for personal care products)
- Recommended for babies 6mo and up (Under 6mo old, consult your baby's health care provider)
- Net weight 3oz
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 25%
Inactive Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Fractionated Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula) Flower Extract* *Indicates Organic Ingredient
Earth Mama's Baby Mineral Sunscreen is delicate skin-friendly for that sweet ‘n’ soft baby skin, with organic shea butter and organic calendula (one of our favorite herbs!). Plus, it contains both organic red raspberry seed oil (which has the highest naturally occurring SPF value in the plant world) and organic pomegranate seed oil for a boost in UV protection.
What’s IN the sunscreen is just as important as what’s NOT. If an ingredient is available organic, Earth Mama uses it. Each and every ingredient is purposefully sourced with great consideration — and they either boost the sunscreen’s SPF value, moisturize like crazy or make sure it’s safely gentle on uber-sensitive skin. And do you know what’s not in them? Chemicals that are potentially harmful to people and the planet like oxybenzone or octinoxate, artificial fragrance, nano particles or parabens.
We Also Recommend