Best Bottom All-in-Two Snap-in Inserts & Doublers
- The Best Bottom Stay Dry Insert consists of 4 layers of thirsty microfiber topped with a super soft no-pill fleece pulling wetness away from baby's bottom keeping them feeling dry
- The Best Bottom Stay Dry Bamboo Insert combines the natural absorbency of bamboo with the super soft comfort of stay dry fleece. The insert consists of 6 layers of bamboo viscose, topped with 1 layer of no-pill fleece. Please wash and dry 4-5 times before use.
- The Best Bottom Bamboo Insert consists of 6 layers of silky soft bamboo viscose. Please wash and dry 4-5 times before use.
- The Best Bottom Hemp/Organic Cotton Insert consists of 5 layers of hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/certified organic cotton fleece. Please wash and dry 4-5 times before use.
- The Best Bottom Micro Doubler has 2 layers of thirsty microfiber and is made to fit with any regular insert of the same size; To use, snap in the Micro Doubler into the shell first and then snap a regular insert of your choice on top. (Please note: Micro Doublers must be paired with an Insert, they can not be used alone in a Best Bottoms Shell.)
- Made in the USA
- Small: 8-14lbs, Washed Insert Length 11", Green Stitching
- Medium: 11-22lbs, Washed Insert Length 12.75", White Stitching
- Large: 16-35lbs, Washed Insert Length 13.75", Blue Stitching
Best Bottom wanted to keep it simple but know that customers want choices! They created two different types of regular inserts to snap into the Best Bottom Diaper shell for everyday use. You can mix and match meeting all preferences and needs. Both insert types are super trim making the Best Bottom one size diapering system one of the trimmest cloth diapers around. And if your baby needs just a little bit of extra absorbency in addition to a Best Bottom insert a Best Bottom microfiber doubler will get the job done!
All of the inserts and doublers come in three different sizes. Sizing is approximate and will depend on size and shape of baby as well as how heavy of a wetter. Some babies may be able to skip the medium size and go straight from the small to the large.
We Also Recommend