Beco Gemini Soft Structured Carrier
- Recommended weight range 7-35lbs
- Adjustable seat allows for newborn "legs out" carrying
- Front facing in, front facing out, hip, and back carrying positions
- One size fits most wearers
- Shoulder straps can be crossed when used in a front carry
- Foldable head rest
- Small storage pocket on waist belt
- 100% cotton outer
- Made in China
Want a simple soft structured carrier, that you can use right from the start with your newborn without a bulky insert? Or maybe you're looking for a carrier that can accommodate an ergonomic front facing out position for baby? Whatever your needs, the Beco Gemini is worth a look! We love the Gemini for it's simple design; With a adjustable seat it allows for a smaller baby to sit "legs out" and also for an older baby to be carried for short periods of time facing out. As baby grows, use the full, wide seat setting for more support for both of you.
Another great feature of the Beco Gemini is it's shoulder straps. When wearing it in a front carry you can chose to cross the straps in an "X" across your back or wear them "back pack" style. Try it both ways and see what is more comfortable for you!