Tula Woven Wrap
- Recommended use newborn thru toddler
- Offers front, hip, and back carrying positions
- Medium weight wrap (270 +/- 30 GSM)
- Made with 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate or a custom 45% cotton/55% Tencel® blend
- Made in the USA or Poland
- Sizing for woven wraps is based on your own clothing size and stature as well as what tying variations you would like to do
- The 3.7 meter size is considered a "short wrap"; Choose this size if you are looking for less length and for some back and hip carry tying variations
- The 4.2 meter size works best for petite wearers as a "long wrap" or as a "short wrap" for plus size or very tall wearers
- The 4.6 meter size is the most common "long wrap" size; Fits most wearers up to a US women's clothing size 14/16
- If you need help figuring out what size wrap would work best for you don't hesitate to contact us!
Tula Woven Wraps are jacquard wraps specifically designed and woven for Tula. Similar to a stretchy wrap, a woven wrap is a piece of soft fabric that can be used to safely wear your child in a variety of carries. Woven wraps are very versatile and supportive allowing front, back, and hip position carries.
Tula wovens are ready to wear when received and do not need to be washed immediately. The wrap will become softer, and more moldable, the more you wear your baby.
We Also Recommend