Tula Toddler Soft Structured Carrier
- Recommended weight range 25-60lbs (minimum 25lbs/32" tall and 18mo old)
- Offers front and back carrying positions
- One size fits most
- Includes hood to support baby's head while sleeping
- Made with 100% cotton outer or cotton & mesh panel* (*Coast versions)
- Machine washable, hang to dry
- Made in Mexico or Poland
- Panel: 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top
- Hip belt: 5.5" tall and 27" wide.; Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long)
- Shoulder straps: 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded; The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long
Looking to extend your "babywearing" days? The Tula Toddler is designed to be used with toddlers starting at about 18 months old up to 4 years old! This is a large bodied carrier and in general, it will not fit well for a child under 18mo old. A good benchmark for sizing of the Tula Toddler is if your little one is over 25lbs/32" tall and fits well in 2T clothing, especially pants. If you are looking for a great carrier for a younger or smaller baby, check out the Tula Baby Carrier, which can also be used for toddlers too!
All of Tula's carriers are designed with comfort in mind for both the wearer and the child. The panel is wide enough to create an ergonomic seated position for babies and toddlers. It even has padding on the edges for your little one's legs! The shoulder straps are light but well padded and the hip belt is firm but flexible so your body will be well supported while you carry your little (or not so litttle!) one.
We Also Recommend