Tula Standard Soft Structured Carrier *CLEARANCE*
- Recommended weight range 15-45lbs
- May be used with newborns from 7-15lbs with the additional Tula Infant Insert (sold separately)
- Offers front and back carrying positions
- One size fits most
- Includes hood to support baby's head while sleeping
- Made with 100% cotton outer or cotton & mesh panel* (*Coast versions)
- Machine washable, hang to dry
- Made in Mexico or Poland
- Panel: 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top
- Hip belt: 5.5" tall and 27" wide; Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long)
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap, when not expanded, is 20." It is 23" when expanded; The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long
The Tula Baby Carrier is an amazing carrier! It can be used starting with babies about 4 months old and thanks to it's generous size can easily be used thru toddlerhood, up to about 4 years old. If you are looking to primarily carry a large toddler over 18 months old, you may want to check out the Tula Toddler Carrier and if you'd like to use your Tula Baby Carrier with your newborn don't forget to buy a Tula Infant Insert!
All of Tula's carriers are designed with comfort in mind for both the wearer and the child. The panel is wide enough to create an ergonomic seated position for babies and toddlers. It even has padding on the edges for your little one's legs! The shoulder straps are light but well padded and the hip belt is firm but flexible so your body will be well supported while you carry your little (or not so litttle!) one.
We Also Recommend