ThinkBaby Safe Sunscreen SPF 50 (3oz)
Please Note: Both the ThinkBaby and ThinkSport Kids Safe Suncreens can be used on babies and children, 6mo and up!
- Non-nano zinc oxides provides SPF 50
- Highest level of broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Safe to use on babies/kids/adults (6mo and up)
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Applies and absorbs easily; Non-oily feel
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, or dioxane
- Contains no animal products and not tested on animals
- Gluten free (third-party verified)
- Made in the USA
Active Ingredient: Non-nano Zinc Oxide 20%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglycery-4 Isosterate & Cetyl Dimethicone & Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Caprylhdroxamic Acid & Glyceryl Caprylate & Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Carica (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Simmondsia Chineses (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hyalrurounic Acid
Tips for Application
Thinkbaby and Thinksport formula applies easily and absorbs quickly. Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen. Keep in mind that physical sunscreens work by reflecting sunlight.
We Also Recommend