Sustainablebabyish / Sloomb Snapless Mini Fitted Diaper
The Snapless Mini comes in natural fabric with colored serge thread, examples of the color options are in the product images.
- Soft and stretchy
- Gentle leg and back elastic to keep everything in
- Easy to customize the fit, fold the front down as needed for a smaller baby
- Outer fabric content 70% viscose from bamboo/28% organic cotton/2% polyester
- Lay in doubler fabric content 70% viscose from bamboo/30% organic cotton
- Made in the USA
- One size fits most babies 5-15lbs
Just like the Snapless Multi, only Mini sized! The Snapless Mini is designed to fit newborns and small babies, 5-15lbs. Just fold the the top of the diaper down in the front (and under the umbilical cord if needed) to fit the baby's size and shape and you are good to go! The Snapless Mini has a body made of heavy bamboo/organic cotton blend terry and includes one doubler made of a bamboo/organic cotton blend fleece for more absorbency in the wet zone. The leg elastic is turned and topstitched for a comfy fit on the most tender newborn skin.
Unlike traditional fitted diapers, the Snapless Mini does not have a built in closure system. Why no snaps or hook&loop? Because by using a pin (inclded with the diaper) or a Snappi or Boingo fastener to secure the diaper on the baby you can get a custom fit every time. This is one super soft, super absorbent, super adjustable diaper!
We Also Recommend