Sustainablebabyish / Sloomb Double Layer Underwoolies
- Made of 100% merino wool
- Elasticized waistband
- Machine gentle or hand wash warm, inside out, lay flat to dry*
- Lanolize after washing (before air drying) to add a moisture resistant barrier
- Responsibly machine knit in China, with öko-tex certified wool yarns
- Size 1- 10-18lbs, approximately 2-12 months old
- Size 2- 18-37lbs, approximately 12-24 months old
- Size 3- 30+lbs, approximately 24+ months old
Double layer washable merino wool, Underwoolies are a must-have cover for natural diapering. They are a great option for a wool cover that will fit well under regular clothes! Sloomb double layer knit Underwoolies are made from washable merino yarns, making them trim, breathable, soft, and comfortable–perfect for cloth diapered children from newborns to toddlers.
*A note about washing: While the Underwoolies can be machine washed we don't recommend washing them with a load of diapers. Wash them with like items using a wool friendly detergent or wash like Unicorn, Eucalan, or Soak. Do not use bleach of any kind when washing wool; It's also a good idea to steer clear of detergents with enzymes as they may degrade the wool over time.
We Also Recommend