Sustainablebabyish / Sloomb Wool Cover *CLEARANCE*
- Double layer throughout for a natural, breathable, and bulletproof solution for year-round use
- Can be used over fitted diapers or fastened flats or prefolds
- Beautiful and rich colors from environmentally friendly dyes and dyeing methods that meet the industry's highest standards, thereby ensuring the correct criteria for color stability, color fastness and the use of non-toxic additives
- Sustainablebabyish wool is spun and dyed in GOTS, Öko-Tex, and ISO 9001:2000 certified facilities that meet the highest standards of quality, environmental protection and cultural and social commitment
- Hand wash, lanolize as needed, lay flat to dry – do not machine wash
- Made from 93% wool/7% Lycra
- Made in China
- X-Small: Age 0-5 months, Weight 5-15 lbs
- Small: Age 4-12 months, Weight 12-23 lbs
- Medium: Age 12-28 months, Weight 22-30lbs
- Medium-Long: Age 28+ months, Weight 28-35 lbs
Sustainablebabyish covers are made from öko-tex certified wool yarns and are double-layer knit, making them breathable, soft, and comfortable–perfect for cloth diapered children from newborns to toddlers. They are generously cut with a high rise and will work well with all types of diapers... one-size or sized... fitteds, prefolds, or flats! These are thick wool covers, perfect for heavy wetters and overnight cloth diapering.
Wool is an economical choice - only 3-4 wool covers are needed along with your diapers to successfully cloth diaper. Generally wool covers only need to be washed once every 2-3 weeks, unless soiled. Remember, wool is hand wash only, and will need to be treated with lanolin to retain their water resistant qualities that make them such an awesome cover!
We Also Recommend