Mother ease Sandy's Fitted Diaper *CLEARANCE*
- Durable side snap closure, adjust waist and leg opening separately for a perfect fit
- Elastic at front, back, and legs for extra protection
- Made with soft and stretchy terry cloth in a variety of fabrics
- Made in Canada
- Newborn/X-Small- 6-12lbs
- Bamboo Terry- This terry fabric is specially knit with 70% Bamboo / 30% Cotton touching your baby’s delicate skin. Polyester is knit into the base of the fabric to provide strength, durability and shrinkage control. The Bamboo Terry is available in its natural unbleached finish. The bamboo used in this yarn is a man made fiber using the viscose process. It is made from organically grown bamboo and the factory producing it follows strict environmental standards (ISO14001:2004) as well as employee health standards (OHSAS18001:1999). This yarn has been tested free of harmful substances according to Oeko Tex Standard 100 for baby articles.
- Organic Cotton Terry- This knit terry is made from 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is becoming increasingly popular as it is grown without the use of harmful chemicals that have an adverse effect on the environment. Ring spun, combed cotton yarn ensures a top quality grade of cotton. The Organic Cotton Terry fabric is available in its natural unbleached finish.
- Unbleached Cotton Terry- This terry is specially knit with only cotton touching your baby’s delicate skin, polyester is knit into the base of the fabric to provide strength, durability and shrinkage control. The result is a very stretchy, comfortable and reliable product. The Cotton Terry is the most durable fabric Mother-ease offers.
The Sandy’s™ cloth diapers are made from the soft stretchy terry cloth with extra layers sewn in the "wet zone" inside of the diaper. Elastic at the front and back as well as the leg openings, together with the snap closures at the sides, create a clean pant-like look. A serged edge finishes the diaper. Pair with a Mother-ease Airflow cover for a leakproof diapering combination!
We Also Recommend