GroVia O.N.E. One Size All-in-One (Snap/Hook&Loop Combo Closure) *CLEARANCE*
*Clearance items are final sale; No returns or exchanges.*
- Soaker pads feature 100% cotton absorbency topped with super soft 100% polyester micro fleece for a stay dry feel against baby's skin
- Hidden inner absorbent layer made of 100% polyester microfiber, also topped with stay dry micro fleece
- Integrated waterproof outer (100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate)- no separate cover needed
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- Made in China
- One size fits most babies 10-35lbs
- To adjust the rise of the GroVia O.N.E. diaper snap the stud snaps at the front of the diaper down to any of the rows of snaps below it
The GroVia O.N.E diaper is truly a one-of-a-kind all-in-one cloth diaper. All of its exclusive benefits are even listed right in its name, as O.N.E. stands for: Outlast closure, No prep, and Easy to use... Making it easy to remember why the O.N.E. diaper is (or will become) your No. 1 all-in-one cloth diaper.
The O.N.E diaper is the best all in one diaper (fits 10-35+ pounds) because it comes with everything parents need to cloth diaper a baby: enough absorbency to forget boosters and doublers (even overnight), two built-in closure options, and a heavy-duty construction that is built to last.
The O.N.E. features a unique Outlast closure system that gives the user the ability to choose between Hook & Loop and Snap closures, and the ability to buy a replacement kit when your Hook & Loop wears out. O.N.E's absorbency comes from a hidden body layer PLUS GroVia's one-of-a-kind cotton, channeled soaker design that is trim yet absorbent. All with the same amazing quality you've come to know and love in GroVia products.
No need to choose between Hook & Loop or Snap closures!
With the O.N.E., you can have both! The removable Hook & Loop closure is perfect for those who love a “no-hassle” fit but want to transition to a snap closure later on.
We Also Recommend