Beachfront Baby Everyday Ring Sling
- Recommended weight range 8 to 35lbs
- One size fits most wearers
- Offers front and hip carrying positions
- Can be worn in and out of the water
- Soft knit fabric with a bit of stretch
- Made with 100% recycled polyester fabric by Repreve®
- Fabric has a UPF rating of 15 (blocks 87% of UVA & 95% of UVB rays)
- Gathered shoulder
- Machine washable, hang to dry
- No padding or buckles- folds down for compact storage
- Packaged in matching fabric drawstring bag
- Made in the USA
What makes the Everyday line special? Where do we start? This hi-tech knit fabric is made with 100% recycled PET water bottles right here in the US. Each sling contains approximately 12 water bottles. The Repreve® yarn used in the Everyday Ring Slings is certified to be free of harmful substances (including BPA!) according to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100. It is light as a feather out of the water, but strong enough to hold toddlers up to 35lbs. It wicks moisture away from you and baby, keeping you both cool & comfy while on dry land. It includes a UPF factor of 15, meaning it blocks about 87% of UVA and 95% of UVB rays.
But the Everyday line isn’t just for land use! Like the Original Beachfront Baby® mesh line, the Everyday line can be worn in the water! Wear baby in the shower, at the splash pad, or pool & even into the ocean! The fabric absorbs a bit more water than the mesh line, but it stays lightweight when wet and dries within a short time.
We Also Recommend