Wrapsody Breeze Woven Wrap
- Recommended from birth (full term) to 35lbs
- Offers front, hip, and back carrying positions
- Includes full length DVD instructions
- Super lightweight and breathable fabric for year round use
- Made of 100% cotton gauze, hand-dyed/hand-batiked
- Made in Bali, Indonesia
- S/M (4.6 meters)- US women's dress size 0-12, chest/bust 34-40"
- M/L (5.0 meters)- US women's dress size 12-18, chest/bust 38-44"
- L/XL (5.5 meters)- US women's dress size 18-26, chest/bust 46-54"
Many customers find the Wrapsody Breeze to be a fabulous beginner woven wrap because the fabric is lightweight and easy to maneuver. They are made from bottomweight cotton gauze, heavier than the gauze used to make broomstick skirts (do people still know what those are?). The gauze is not “stretchy,” but rather, supportive and strong and with the diagonal give that is necessary to make any wraparound carrier comfortable. Each has a storage pocket sewn into the end that can either hold the wrap itself while not in use or can be used to store a wallet, car keys, or other lightweight items while carrying baby.
If you are looking for a woven wrap to use over the summer the Wrapsody Breeze would be our top suggestion! Most people love the Breeze wraps in hot weather because they are so light and airy. Because the fabric is on the thinner side it can take more careful wrapping to achieve ultimate comfort, especially with older, heavier babies and toddlers. It will be worth the effort though and help you master your wrapping skills in no time!