Babylonia BB-Tai *CLEARANCE*
*Clearance items are final sale; No returns or exchanges.*
- Recommended weight range 8-35lbs
- Offers front, hip, and back carrying positions
- One size fits most wearers
- Integrated head support to stabilize baby's head when sleeping
- Includes a special zippered bag for storage
- Made from 100% organic cotton and non-toxic dyes
- Fair Trade Project made in India
The Babylonia BB-Tai is modeled after the traditional Chinese carrier called a Meh Dai (Cantonese) or a Bei Dai (Mandarin). Traditionally, they are panels of fabric with straps on the top and bottom. What sets the BB-Tai apart from other carriers in this style is its wide unpadded "wrap style" shoulder straps! BB-Tais are made from Babylonia's woven wrap fabric which is designed to wrap around the curves of baby and wearer snugly and comfortably. The sash-style tying system is simple to use, adjustable for different body types, and supportive for both wearer and child.
The BB-Tai can be used to carry the baby in front, on your hip, or on your back. The shoulder and waist straps are intentionally longer to allow for alternative tying variations and also so it can be worn by adults of all sizes.
We Also Recommend